As more and more businesses are aspiring to have a strong web presence web testing has potentially become the biggest area in the sector of Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing. The general aim of web testing is to find bugs, issues or defects, that might have a negative effect on the website or application. Web testing can also be used to identify potential areas in the website or application that can be improved for enhanced user experience. Insufficient testing is a common problem in the web world. Lack of testing not only causes embarrasment but also increases the re-work and maintenance cost. Websites simply must work as otherwise that damage the brand image, stakeholder relationship and customer satisfaction for any business, and this is turn can lead to a loss of revenue. This is where the most challenging part of website development comes in.
The challenges that a website usually faces are:
- The range of operating systems, browsers and devices that can be used to browse the website
- Time-to-market is a crucial factor behind website success, hence tight deadlines are to be met, which means websie testing needs to be thorough and well-planned to avoid extensive rework
- Usually programmers who build a website cannot conduct a full-proof testing as they tend to see what they believe is there, not what is actually there
A-Cubed offers a full range of Web Testing Services that can be tailored to your needs based on type and purpose of your website, time and budget. Our dedicated testing services can help you improve the quality, performance and reliability of your website, reduce the time-to-market, and curtail your maintenance costs.
There are different forms of web testing depending on the aspect of websie that is being tested. They are:
- Functional Testing - this is to verify that all the functionality of a website perform as per the requirements
- Browser Compatibility Testing - this is to verify that a website is rendered correctly in all the major web browsers, e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Responsive Testing - this is to verify that a website is rendered correctly at different screen resolutions, and on different devices, especially smartphones and mobile devices
- Usability Testing - this is to verify whether a website allows its users to achieve the completion of a task in an easy or straight forward manner, within reasonable time
- Performance Testing - this is to check whether a website responds quickly to user interactions thereby providing users with a satisfactory experience
- Load or Stress Testing - this is to check whether a website has the capacity to perform correctly even when the traffic is heavy
- Security Testing - this is to identify any potential security loopholes in a website which might be misused by hackers to gain unauthorised access to the website and cause it to malfunction
- Accessibility Testing - this is to ensure that a website renders content in an accessible format and conforms to one of the accessibility guidelines e.g. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 or Section 508 in the USA
- Content Testing - this is to ensure that the website's content is free of spelling errors, grammatical mistakes and punctutaion problems
- Link Checking - this is to verify that the links or URLs used in a website are not broken, as that has a negative impact on search engines as well as end-users
- W3C Validation - this is to verify that a website conforms with the HTML and CSS standards as outlined by W3C
- Regression Testing - this is to ensure that any functional changes to a website does not have any adverse impact on the existing features of the website
What we do
Success Stories - Take a Peek
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Us
·Affordable for all business needs
·Professional web design
·Blend of technology and creativity
·Expert in Content Management Solutions
·Search Engine Optimisation as default
·24x7 Technical Help & Support
·Focused on Customer Needs
·Honest, Efficient & Reliable
·Effective and timely communication
15 Reasons to Embrace Web
Most cost-effective form of advertising
Boosts growth prospect of a business
Allows fast communication with clients
Offers measurable way to success
Helps reduce customer service costs
Helps improve organisational processes
Increases brand awareness
Promotes business to the global market
Increases visibility to online consumers
Keeps business awake round the clock
Assists in staying ahead of competition
Helps in generating revenue streams
Improves credibility of a business
Allows engagement with consumers
Provides a way to educate customers
Why can we be your web partner?
Web Services industry is often criticised for its propensity to over promise and under deliver. But we believe in interacting ethically with our clients at all times so we can gain their trust. We never say YES to a project until we have discussed your ideas, goals and objectives and agreed on the the best cost-effective solution. We never try to hard sell and hence, if we are not a good fit for your project we will be honest and tell you upfront.
Our clients approach us with different business goals, however, we focus on one single goal - bringing results to our clients. We believe in continuous improvement and keep ourselves abreast of new technologies which explains why we boast a 100% success record on all our projects to date.
We do not claim to be the cheapest as any quality service comes with a price, and we are passionate about quality. However, we ensure that our services are affordable and cost-effective for any business, big or small, and yet deliver each project to the highest standard and with utmost professionalism. We agree on all costs before a project starts so our clients do not face any hidden charges once the project has commenced.
Customer service is our top priority at all times. We aim to create a relationship with clients that is long-lasting and goes beyond simply selling a product or service. We are friendly, reliable and truthful to our clients which explains our long list of happy and returning customers, and 100% positive feedback on public profiles.